Do you need garage door installation for a commercial building in Bakersfield or a surrounding area in Kern County, California? Make Kern Door Company your first call! We offer a variety of commercial garage doors to suit every need.
Our Commercial Garage Doors in Bakersfield, CA
Companies with commercial garage doors need doors made from extra-strength materials. They need doors that can withstand multiple openings and closings, so durability is another factor.
The thickness of the door itself affects quality. Materials may need to offer additional fire protection, and the hardware must be strong and operate efficiently.
But because your company, operations and space requirements are unique, when you need a garage door replacement, you should seek one designed for your specific environment.
Here are types of businesses and ways commercial garage doors are used:
- Auto repair shops
- Fire departments: When seconds matter, an efficient commercial garage door is a necessity.
- Large equipment storage
- Loading docks
- Parking garages
- Storage facilities
- Transfer of materials/equipment
- Warehouses: These doors must be easy to operate during work hours and provide a high level of security after-hours.
Your commercial garage door is not only essential to business: It offers a high return on investment.
Call 661-380-7319 or contact Kern Door Company to learn more.
Signs It’s Time To Replace Your Commercial Door in Bakersfield, CA
Commercial garage doors can last from 15 to 30 years, depending on usage. Your commercial garage door may operate as the entrance to a trendy dining or shopping experience — or it might serve as protection for storing valuable supplies and inventories.
Four signs you need commercial garage door replacement include:
- Age: It won’t stop functioning at a convenient time. If your commercial garage door is 20–30 years old, consider investing in a replacement before it’s an emergency.
- Damage: If it’s been hit, dented or damaged by machinery or theft, your malfunctioning commercial garage door compromises security and safety. A misaligned door also causes energy loss that may be reflected in your monthly bills.
- Frequent repairs: At some point, you need to cut your losses and stop paying for expensive commercial garage door repairs. A replacement commercial garage door will offer stress-free, safe operations for years to come.
- Visibility: Businesses have curb appeal too. If your commercial garage door is outdated and/or looks bad, it reflects negatively on your company.
No matter how you use your commercial garage door, a Kern Door Company commercial garage door installation will offer:
- Efficient, easy operations
- Insulation and/or fireproofing properties
- Reliable material characteristics
Let’s partner to assess what your organization needs and what you can afford. Your commercial garage door project will be our priority.
Call 661-380-7319 or contact Kern Door Company.
Types of Commercial Garage Doors in Bakersfield, CA
What do you need? Commercial garage doors can be cookie-cutter easy or customized for your company.
Types of commercial garage doors Kern Door Company offers include:
- Aluminum/glass overhead
- Fabric roll-up
- High-speed rolling service
- Overhead rolling
- Overhead roll-up/coiling
- Security grilles
- Security shutters
Questions? Let’s talk: Call 661-380-7319 or contact Kern Door Company.
Commercial Garage Door Brands
Commercial garage door styles can be as dramatic or subtle as you want. Or maybe you’re only interested in superior strength and durability. You’ll get the best form and function from Kern Door Company’s commercial garage door brands:
- C.H.I. Overhead Doors®: If you’re looking for a workhorse, this may be the commercial garage door for you. In addition to strong doors, they offer strong warranties and sustainable solutions for companies that care.
- Cornell Innovative Door Solutions®: Since 1826, CornellCookson has offered high-quality rolling door and grille solutions to companies like yours.
- Porvene®: Since 1948, Porvene has been a leader in continuous steel sheet doors, sunshades and sunscreens for high-rise industrial and commercial properties.
- Wayne Dalton®: Traditional, carriage-house, contemporary … whatever the style, Wayne Dalton is recognized as an architectural design leader in commercial garage doors.
- Windsor Door®: This manufacturer and distributor of high-quality commercial sectional overhead doors has offered commercial garage door solutions for over 50 years. They have distribution centers in Arkansas, California, Georgia and Texas.
Commercial garage door maintenance, repair, replacement or installation in the Kern County area is one call away. Why wait?