Your garage door is only as good as its opener. If the opener is unreliable, your door may not open or close when you need it to, which is inconvenient and hazardous. You need an expert to handle the repairs ASAP. That’s where Kern Door Company comes in.
Our experienced technicians can get to the bottom of the problem with your garage door system. Once we know what’s wrong, we’ll perform the repairs or replacements you need.
For residential or commercial garage door opener services in Bakersfield and Kern County, look no further than Kern Door Company.
Contact our team today to schedule a consultation.
Types of Garage Door Openers
Not all garage door openers are the same, but our technicians have the tools and experience to work on the most common makes and models. We offer services for:
- Belt-driven openers: These openers use a metal-reinforced rubber belt to lift and lower the garage door. They’re efficient and quiet, making them a great option for homes or businesses.
- Chain-driven openers: These openers use a chain system for opening and closing the garage door. These are the most common types of openers on the market.
- Screw-driven openers: These systems use a steel rod and a lifting device to move the garage door. They can be louder than other systems but are very affordable and low maintenance.
No matter what garage door system you have, we can provide the repairs or replacements you need.
Contact Kern Door Company for all your garage door opener needs in Bakersfield, CA.
Residential Garage Door Openers We’re Proud To Offer
At Kern Door Company, we only install the best openers on the market. Check out the products we offer:
New Liftmaster 8550 Belt Drive With MyQ Technology
- Equipped with MyQ™ technology that lets you monitor and control your garage door and house lights remotely via a computer or smartphone (LiftMaster Internet Gateway™ accessory required).
- Timer-to-close feature allows the door to automatically close after a pre-programmed number of minutes. Auto-force feature constantly monitors the garage door system and adjusts forces to temperature fluctuations, floor height and door track movement.
- The Smart Garage Door Opener® lets you electronically program security codes from the Smart Control Panel® or the powerhead.
- The enclosed gear case provides continuous lubrication for longer life and smoother operation.
- A 6-foot power cord makes connecting to a power source easier than ever.
- Whole-garage lighting with adjustable light time delay; compatible with CFL bulbs.
- Energy-efficient operation consumes up to 75% less power in standby mode.
- HOMELINK® is compatible with QuickTrain™ technology.
- Meets all UL325 requirements.
Marantec Synergy 260
- Limited lifetime warranty on the motor, gears and rail assembly.
- 378 lumens of integrated LED lighting provides over 30,000 hours of illumination. Never replace light bulbs again.
- LED lighting doesn’t attract insects — fewer bugs in your garage.
- The motor head can be rotated to the right or left to accommodate space constraints or desired lighting direction.
- Available belt or chain rail for doors up to 8 feet high.
- One 315-MHz two-channel remote control is included. Multi-bit code technology ensures interference-free performance.
- Soft-start and soft-stop functionality reduces wear and tear on the operator system, garage door and hardware.
- HomeLink compatible.
- The photo eye safety system is equipped with UV filters to eliminate interference created by sunlight — safety when you need it most.
- The multi-function wall control station is designed to fit over a junction box and can be seamlessly combined with additional Marantec wall control stations.
- The operator and rail system are maintenance-free.
- HPcs indicates that the Synergy 260 meets Marantec’s specifications for 1/2 HP garage door operators (HPcs = horsepower comparable in strength).
Contact Kern Door Company today to learn more about these garage door openers or schedule installation.
Garage Door Opener Repair vs. Replacement
Sometimes, all you need is a garage door opener repair, while other issues might require a total replacement. At Kern Door Company, we diagnose the problems you have and provide the right services.
Our team will perform a detailed inspection of your garage door opener. Then, we’ll discuss your options for repair or replacement. Our goal is to ensure you have a functional opener that fits your needs.
Whether you need garage door opener repair or replacement, rely on us to get the job done right.
Schedule Garage Door Opener Installation or Replacement in Bakersfield, CA
In 1986, Kern Door Company began serving clients throughout the Bakersfield and Kern County area. Today, we work just as hard as we did back then to provide every customer with the service they need.
Our team can work on everything from single residential garage doors to major distribution center garage doors. When you hire us, you’ll get professional service, upfront pricing and a dedication to excellence.
Contact Kern Door Company today to start repairing or replacing your garage door opener.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I program a garage door opener?
What should I do if my garage door opener stops working?