Just as important as a high-quality garage door is a garage door opener that works correctly. Here at Kern Door Company, we provide garage door services in the Bakersfield, California area (installation, repair and replacement), and that includes openers.
There are three main types of garage door openers:
- Belt-driven: Belt-driven garage door openers use a metal-reinforced rubber belt to operate the door. Although they aren’t the cheapest option, belt-driven garage doors are reliable and boast quiet operation, which makes them ideal for both homes and commercial projects.
- Chain-driven: A widely used type of garage door opener, chain-driven garage door openers are one of the most affordable types. They also offer highly reliable performance.
- Screw-driven: These types of garage door openers have a steel rod that runs on a lifting device. Although they are noisier than both belt-driven and chain-driven garage door openers, they can be an affordable option. Screw-driven garage doors are also low-maintenance.
No matter your needs in Bakersfield and the surrounding Kern County, California areas, Kern Door Company has you covered. Give us a call at (661) 380-7319 or contact us online to learn more about our garage door opener products and services!
Garage Door Operator Installation in Bakersfield
Click on each opener image below to see a video.
New Liftmaster 8550 Belt Drive with MyQ technology
- Equipped with MyQ™ technology that lets you monitor and control your garage door and house lights remotely by using a computer or smartphone (LiftMaster Internet Gateway™ accessory required)
- Timer-to-Close feature allows the door to automatically close after a pre-programmed number of minutes. Auto-force feature constantly monitors garage door system and adjusts forces to temperature fluctuations, floor height, and door track movement
- The Smart Garage Door Opener® lets you electronically program security codes from the Smart Control Panel® or the powerhead
- Enclosed gear case provides continuous lubrication for longer life and smoother operation
- A 6-foot power cord makes connecting to a power source easier than ever
- Whole-garage lighting with adjustable light time delay; compatible with CFL bulbs
- Energy-efficient operation consumes up to 75% less power in standby mode
- HOMELINK® compatible with QuickTrain™ technology
- Meets all UL325 requirements
Marantec Synergy 260
Designed and built in Germany with highest standards for safety and quality, the Synergy 260 is the first residential garage door operator system that offers integrated LED lighting. Not only is LED lighting very energy efficient but with a life expectancy of over 30.000 hours you will never have to replace a burnt-out light bulb in your garage door operator again. A 1/2 HPcs* motor provides quiet operation and is powerful enough for standard garage doors. Themotor head can be rotated by 90 degrees to the right or to the left to accommodate for installations in even the tightest garages.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on the motor, gears, and rail assembly
- 378 Lumens of integrated LED lighting provides over 30.000 hours of illumination. Never replace light bulbs again
- LED lighting does not attract insects – less bugs in your garage
- Motor head can be rotated to the right or to the left to accommodate for space constraints or desired lighting direction
- Available belt or chain rail for doors up to 8 feet high
- 1 315MHz 2 channel remote control is included. Multi-bit code technology ensures interference free performance
- Soft Start and Soft Stop functionality is reducing wear and tear on the operator system, garage door, and hardware
- HomeLink compatible
- The photo eye safety system is equipped with UV filters in order to eliminate interference created by sunlight –safety when you need it most
- The multi-function wall control station is designed to fit over a junction box and can be seamlessly combined with additional Marantec wall control stations
- Operator and rail system are maintenance free
- HPcs indicates that the Synergy 260 meets Marantec’s specifications for 1/2 HP garage door operators (HPcs = Horse Power comparable in strength)