Windsor Products We Offer
For nearly 60 years, Windsor Door has manufactured and distributed residential and commercial garage door products to meet the exacting needs of home and business owners. Known for its devotion to excellence, the company serves dealers as well as national, regional, custom, residential and commercial builders throughout the country.
Windsor garage doors are one of the best values in the industry, and the company continually updates and upgrades its product line to reflect current design trends and architectural styles.
Kern Door Company offers a full range of Windsor Door garage doors for Kern County homes and commercial buildings. For nearly 35 years, we’ve put our complete trust in the Windsor Door brand, providing our customers with outstanding products designed to make their lives more enjoyable.
Residential Garage Doors by Windsor Door
Windsor Door offers a diverse selection of residential garage doors. Whether you choose from the 7 Series, SteelWood Series, LP Series or Custom Series, you’re sure to love the style, safety and convenience of a Windsor garage door.
- The 7 Series is a popular choice for homeowners nationwide. It comes in a wide range of colors, sizes and styles and offers insulation options. The 755w model’s unique paneling differentiates it from other similar products. The 790w is a premium steel door appreciated for its strength, durability and reliability.
- More than a standard wood grain finish, the SteelWood Series is a real game-changer! The multi-dimensional finish brings the wood grain to life and is available in three colors (braised walnut, cedar falls and harbor wood) and four-panel options. The series is also available in insulated, thermal-break steel-back and vinyl-back insulated versions.
- Windsor’s LP Series is designed to be low maintenance and self-sustaining. These doors resist termites and fungus decay and are a great pick for those who want a wood finish but none of the wood “work.”
- For a more flexible design choice, the Windsor Door Custom Series is available in hundreds of door designs, window options and window inserts. Wood, glass or steel: If you can dream it, Windsor can create it.
Commercial Garage Doors by Windsor Door
Windsor Door offers 5 commercial garage door products, each designed to work efficiently and look great:
- Models 224 and 240 are the brand’s traditional 24-gauge commercial doors that are also available with glass opening options. They offer the greatest overall value in commercial-grade sectional steel overhead doors and are known for their strength and durability.
- The 224 & 240 RSI series combine the strength of commercial ribbed steel, the durability of a steel interior and the efficiency of 2-inch insulation. They’re ideal for heavy-duty applications. These top performers feature an excellent counterbalance system and are constructed to withstand or exceed industry wind loading standards.
- The 25-gauge double steel Model 790C is available in white, desert tan and almond and comes in flush, flush smooth and bead panel options. It offers years of trouble-free performance.
- Lightweight yet strong, the Windsor 1800C model is an aluminum full-view garage door available with multiple glass and finish options. This low-maintenance door is ideal for a range of commercial and industrial applications, particularly when visibility and ruggedness are needed.
The Windsor Door Difference
For over 50 years, Windsor Door has set the industry standard in affordable and reliable residential and commercial garage doors. We consider them an excellent choice for Kern County home and business owners looking for durability, serviceability and hassle-free performance. To learn more about the Windsor Door brand, or to schedule an appointment, contact Kern Door Company online today or call us at (661) 380-7319.