Your residential property is likely your biggest asset. Even if you call it “home,” it’s still an investment property. And do you know what one of the biggest returns on investment is?
In a 2020 Cost vs. Value report, the National Association of Realtors and Remodeling magazine ranked garage door replacements as the second greatest ROI for residential properties.
The first thing a prospective buyer sees is your home’s exterior. It’s called “curb appeal,” and your garage door should be as attractive as possible. It should complement the architectural style of your home. Upon closer examination, your garage door should always operate efficiently and safely.
C.H.I. Garage Doors for Form and Function
Safety is the main consideration for residential and commercial garage doors. C.H.I. Overhead Doors are designed to protect people, pets and property.
Residential Garage Doors
C.H.I. Overhead Doors residential garage doors are so unique they are organized like artwork into “collections.” And these collections are innovative in design and singularly attractive:
- Carriage – The sophistication and beauty of old-fashioned carriage house doors are available using state-of-the-art materials and technology.
- Contemporary – Customized design options are available to enhance classic and modern architectural styles.
- Fiberglass – These garage doors have graceful arches and eye-catching design details.
- Full-View – Glass garage doors were once for wealthy auto collectors, but now they are available to you. This unique garage door style works well with – and enhances – any architecture.
- Recessed-Panel – This popular garage door has a traditional wood frame steel design embossed with a natural wood grain finish.
- Timeless – Home construction trends come and go, and some houses will always scream “trends of the last decade.” But C.H.I.’s Timeless garage door collection is not time-stamped; these styles are (wait for it) timeless.
Commercial Garage Doors
Commercial garage doors see a lot of action. They need to withstand extreme weather and the test of time. C.H.I. commercial garage doors offer:
- Counter shutters – This no-nonsense roll-up door has a clean design and offers the best in security and flexibility.
- Full-view aluminum – These are ideal for car dealerships, restaurants, fire departments … any indoor/outdoor commercial concept.
- Insulated sandwich – You have insulation options for thermal efficiency and over 182 colors from which to choose.
- Ribbed steel – These pan-constructed overhead garage doors can be insulated or non-insulated and come in a variety of gauges for commercial, warehouse and industrial settings.
- Rolling doors – These are high-performance doors offering a variety of slat and operation types.
- Rolling fire doors – C.H.I. Guardian fire doors are safe, inexpensive and drop-tested for safety. Options include delayed releases, smoke detectors and warning systems.
Why We Trust C.H.I. Overhead Doors
Residential and commercial garage doors should be well-built and affordable. They should provide years of service. C.H.I. Overhead Doors established its brand on a foundation of heritage, tradition and values.
- C.H.I. is the leader in the garage door industry for best warranty support after the sale.
- Only environmentally sound products are used to ensure quiet, safe and clean operations.
- Only the best garage door sales, service and installation companies represent C.H.I. Overhead Doors.
Kern Door Company: Proud to Offer C.H.I. Garage Door Products to Kern County
It’s been over 30 years since Kern Door Company set out to become the premier garage door and garage door products sales, service and installation company for Kern County. Because we value safety, dependability, commitment to service and commitment to Kern County, we have been chosen to represent C.H.I. Overhead Doors.
Call 661-380-7319 or contact Kern Door Company today. You’ll appreciate the difference.